Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Lemmings.

The Net-a-Porter sale is still on. I swear if I wasn't on a shopping ban I'd be going crazy. The Miu Miu cat clutch I really wanted has sold out - thank goodness that temptation is now gone - but there are still plenty of things available for purchase, at ridiculously good prices.

Here are my picks from the remaining sale items:
Red suede Marni sandals, an absolute steal at 148 pounds.
Glittery Erickson Beamon snowflake earrings at 174 pounds.
This silver fringe and ruffle hobo from Valentino, ridiculously cheap at 849 pounds. It's half price, ladies!!
These gorgeous fuchsia suede sandals from Lanvin at 50% off. They are only 195 pounds.


This divine Alexander McQueen dress. Was 1005 pounds. Now 389. Please - someone buy it!!

The spending ban is still going strong. Today is day 14. It probably doesn't help that I spend so much of my time looking at pretty things on the interwebs... But a girl's gotta have a hobby, right?

Kitty

2 comments:

Maxabella said...

Those purple sueded shoes are just the ticket! If only I had a spare 195 quid. Seems sad that these days I can't even purchase lovelies on SALE. But, that's family life for you. I'll just dream instead. x

Miss Kitty-Cat said...

I totally agree with you Maxabella. They are seriously fabulous. Keeping my eye out on the Outnet now that the sale on NAP has finished...