Saturday, January 23, 2010

First night with the furbaby.


Last night was our first night with Millie at home. She is extremely vocal. Lots of Miaowing and jumping and playing... I forgt that this is what a kitten is like!

She eats well and slept like a trooper and is now telling us she wants to come out and play. She's a handful alright!

Here are some more pictures of the bubba. She's too photogenic for words!


And here's one to keep the Max fans happy. He wasn't too impressed with the noise!



Kitty xx

10 comments:

Rach said...

Kitty, this is the best post ever! OMG, Max's face is cracking me up so much - so grumpy! I ADORE the pics of Millie on her back, with the cute paddy paws.

Enjoy your weekend with the Burmas :)

Esta said...

I just love the expression on Max's face. THIS is why I love cats - so much attitude. Millie is very cute too.

[Annika Ooh] said...

awww supercute.

Katya said...

So cute! And a show off. Max looks suitably unimpressed.

Miss Kitty-Cat said...

He really is that unimpressed. Although they have spent the day chasing each other around and biting each other. I don't know whether they are happy or angrey...?

Michelle Grace Hunder said...

Oh very cute indeed!!! I love Max's face. Classic!

LH said...

Love love love Max's face!!

I got a dsh ginger myself. Adopted her and love love love her to death. When I get a bigger place, we'll get a birman and a bengal!

*misskitty* said...

Millie is simply adorable! Take as many pics of her as you can at this stage b/c they grow up so quickly. Mr Maxie Cat is so expressive! I hope they'll settle down soon and snuggle up and be best of friends :)

Amy said...

Wow, Max has gotten so big! He's lovely, and your new furbaby is adorable :)

Miss Kitty-Cat said...

She is super cute. Often has this amazing wide eyed expression on her face, as if to say "Who me? I didn't do it!!". Too funny.