Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I heart my new teacup.

 Image courtesy Rockett St George

While I was in the UK, I purchased a new mug. Unlike Mr K who has used the same coffee mugs for decades (no kidding - Mikasa Sophisticate from 1990), I like to mix my tea vessels up somewhat.

My latest aquisition is a Rory Dobner cup. I adore his line drawings but unfortunately an original is a bit out of our price range at the moment, so a mug it was. I purchased mine from Libertys. It's called  the Time Flies mug - seems apt given how little time I seem to have every day. It reminds me to stop and have a nice relax over a cup of tea - this week it's T2 French Greay. An all time favourite around here.

You can purchase the mug online at Rockett St George - it's not available on the Libertys website at the moment, although other designs are. I might just have to add to my collection (luckily homewares aren't included in the Shopping Ban, Mr K)...

And while I am at it, Roost have a print of the Time Flies motif - at 66 pounds ex-tax, I think that's a bit of a bargain Christmas present... Hint Hint, Mr K...

Kitty


No comments: