Sunday, October 14, 2012

London Purchases: Monica Vinader

I have wanted these earrings for so long. I first saw them on Net-a-Porter well over a year ago and although I loved them I just didn't know if I would wear them. So - as with many things - I ummed and ahhhed and then they were gone.

While I was in London I made sure I took a detour past the lovely Monica Vinader store in South Mouton Street. It's an Aladdin's Cave of jewellery - a treasure trove of modern pieces, rubbly rocks and sparkly gems. Of knobbly silver and organic gold. It's lovely - well worth a visit if you are in the area. And the staff are just wonderful. Nothing is too much trouble.

As soon as I saw these earrings I knew I had to have them. So pretty - very modern but still classic. The size is not overwhelming - they are large but manageable. The pop of purple is a lovely accessory for both summer and winter.

I've got a funny feeling that this won't be my last Monica Vinader purchase! In fact, I wouldn't mind some stacking rings... To be honest I left wanting almost everything in the store...

Kitty

3 comments:

Sydney Shop Girl said...

They are fabulous, K! Such a deep purple.

SSG xxx

Sammie said...

This is when I really do wish my ears were pierced!
And stacking rings! Yes please!!!

That Brunette One said...

These are gorgeous!!