Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A splash of Winter colour...

The weather is cold here in Sydney. The sun is rising late and the nights are coming around earlier. It's grey and dreary and it looks like it's going to be raining for the next few days. Not exactly my favourite kind of weather, you see.

So in order to raise my spirits a little, I decided to inject a little bit of colour into my life today.

I finally took the plunge and purchased Leona Edmiston's Amy dress. When I first tried it on a few months ago, I adored it but the price was a tad prohibitive for a jersey dress. But at almost 50% off the original price, it was an absolute bargain and I know I'll get a lot of wear out of it. It's very flattering and the little splash of colour will definitely brighten the grey winter days ahead.

Kity

No comments: