Saturday, June 16, 2012

London calling...


London is totally en vogue at the moment. Between the Jubilee, the Olympics and the wedding of the century, it's the place to be this year. I've always had a soft spot for it but this year it's going to be just fabulous.  I can't wait.

When I saw this the other day, I was so excited. I love the map of London sketched across the chiffon of this gorgeous Jigsaw scarf. It makes me so excited for our upcoming trip to Europe. I loved this so much I couldn't help buy it. It wasn't even on sale. Go figure. In store I think it even comes in different colours - blue, maybe, and an emerald green I think. But I only had eyes for the purple. It's not overly big or heavy which means it nice and neat under a shirt collar or draped elegantly over a simple dress.

Now, if they would only do a map of Paris scarf, I would be totally content. Well, I would love it, that's for sure.



The London Map scarf is $89 at Jigsaw.

Kitty xx

No comments: