Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Little Bird.

I am obsessed with buying things with birds on them for our little girl. Perhaps it's something to do with the fact we call her "little birdie" as a nickname but I really do find them so cute. My latest purchase is probably one of the cheapest I have come across - attempting to be Frugal in February.

This little wonder is from Bonds. Baby G lives in Bonds when she's at home. It's cheap, comfy, easy to wash and there are plenty of styles that don't go over her head (something she's not fond of). It's $16.95 but there's 30% off if you purchase before 5pm on Wednesday plus the additional 10% off for liking the item on Facebook, bringing it down to $10.68. If that's not being Frugal, I don't know what is.

I'm off to try and avoid the Baby's Got Style sale.

Kitty

1 comment:

Semi Expat said...

So sweet. Love the little bird - I sometimes buy Bonds bits for friends back in UK - they love the. x