Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Valentino.


How divine is this Valentino jacket?

Not that I'm in the market (nor do they have my size and let's not get started on the impracticality of beige silk whilst spending time around a pumpkin throwing baby) but just marvel for a wee while in the workmanship, the design, that lace trim.

Our Princess Kate would look wonderful in it.

I found it on my new favourite fashion aggregation site FarFetch.com. Divine.

Speaking of divine, I could write a novel on how gorgeous this coat is.

Kitty

5 comments:

Z said...

I too love FarFetch but the prices of most retailers on that site are pretty 'farfetched' to say the least.

TheStylishShoeGirl said...

I. LOVE. IT!!!!!

Clare said...

I desperately need it - how cute would it look with a pencil skirt argh my brokeness can't take it

pandaeyez said...

It's lovely! Totally agree Kate would look amazing in it! Hollie x

トリー バーチ(tory burch) said...

トリーバーチ バッグの可愛いさの一言だけで尽きません、独特なデザインが施され、街中でもって歩いても他人と被る心配は全くないです。素材は高級ものを採用して、抜群な収納力を提供してくれる、多くの荷物をガンガン詰め込んでも平気、旅行の時は大変便利になりました。tory burchは大人の女性のために作ったものです、豪華感がたっぷりある、持っていれば女性の魅力をさらにアップ!