Monday, April 2, 2012

C'est la belle vie.

Mr K, Baby G and I are heading off to Europe in September. We are visiting some of our favourite Frenchie places including Provence, Paris and Bordeaux. It's the last place I am most excited about visiting - mostly because my little sister (she of the recently engaged) and her fiance are coming to visit us while we are there. It's been so long since I have spent quality time with her - I really can't wait!

We have booked into the most divine little house for the week - so beautiful. So French. I want to pick it up and transport it directly to our place - I'd love to live there. Built from locally quarried sandstone and overlooking the vines of the Gironde, it's the very best of French life - la belle vie. Beautiful kitchen, four large bedrooms, a swimming pool... Plus vineyards and wineries, local markets, wonderful restaurants - It's going to be a wonderful week!

Gorgeous lounge room!

So excited about cooking in this stunning kitchen!

Kitty x

5 comments:

Faux Fuchsia said...

Can we come too??????

AliceHarold said...

It looks divine!! I can't wait to meet you back in London x

Maxabella said...

Ooh lah lah!

We will also be in France in September. We are doing a 'road trip' from Paris to Roma for our 10 year wedding anniversary. Yay for us! Yay for you!! x

Miss Kitty-Cat said...

FF - absolutely! The more the merrier! Baby FF would love France.

Alice! I can't wait to meet you too! And your little ones xx

Maxabella, that is indeed a happy coincidence! I just love France. It's fabulous. Where are you stopping on your road trip?

K xx

MissPosy said...

Looks amazing, Kitty! Can't wait to hear all about it/see pics from your trip! xx