Monday, April 30, 2012

Handbag please

I'd love a new handbag. I really want a Chloe Marcie tote or hobo bag, but I think I'll have to wait quite a while for one of those. Or do some heavy duty begging and combine all my presents for the next six birthdays... But in the interim, I quite like these bags:

From Blue Illusion - The Emilie bag is made from beautifully gorgeous soft leather and at $279.95 I actually think it's fantastic value. It's gigantic - the perfect size for hauling around baby books, Sophie La Giraffe, nappies and dozens of bebe toys. And perhaps my wallet and keys. Both the blue and pink are lovely.

This Tory Burch is definitely my kind of style - but it only comes in black and white and tan. I don't really need another black bag (especially as my imaginary Chloe is black) but I'm not really a white leather kind of girl. Perhaps it's time to add a brown bag to the collection?

I had almost given up at Kate Spade until I found this beauty. The Grand Street Gabriel is a great colour (marine blue) and it's chief advantage is the series of pockets inside. Plenty or storage and lots of room for everyone's - erm - stuff...


Maybe I need a new metallic handbag? The Poppy from Coach would certainly fit the bill. Although it's not as roomy as some of the other bags here, I do love me a great silver bag... And it's got great texture...

So many options! Maybe instead I need to find a really cool leopard bag... Any suggestions?

Kitty xx













1 comment:

Unknown said...

These bags are trendy and fashionable with their normal look. Really looking so nice, amazing. lovely fashion accessories.Keep up updating the post regularly.....