Friday, June 10, 2011

Carnivals and horses...

I've been thinking about themes for the baby's room and I stumbled across the idea of Carnival and rocking horses which I think is eminently practical for a little girl.

However...

I also stumbled across this beautiful bangle for moi... Not particularly practical but it is divine. Made by NZ designer Trelise Cooper, it's a bijoux delight. A cuff with such delicate whimsy it would be suitable for a girl of all ages.

Unfortunately the price makes it a little out of reach to be truly practical. $595 NZD (approximately $462 AUD) is a bit pricey for this girl who has just been indulging rather heavily in the retail arts in the US. Shipping isn't too bad - $21.75 from NZ, which considering the price of the bangle, is very reasonable.

I perhaps should focus my efforts on looking for things for the little Kitten...

Kitty

5 comments:

The Mummy said...

Have you read the Shopaholic series? You could think of them as future antiques ;) investment...

Brasilian_Babe said...

The cuff is gorgeous!
Just remember, that whether you shop for yourself for for baby Kitten, in the end it all evens out :p

<3
BB

Linda Back in Canberra said...

Dear Miss Kitty-Cat, Something tells me that your daughter will not be lacking in anything. I imagine that you will have a suffeit of pretty things for her. So, I would get the cuff! love Lindaxxx

Sammie said...

Push present?

Not Quite Nigella said...

It is very gorgeous indeed! I love the carousel theme :) I made a carousel cake and the little girl loved it but I think I loved it more :P