Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Weddings and anniversaries

Over the weekend, my little sister got engaged. Suffice to say we are beyond delighted (the young gentlemen who proposed seems to be lovely - he certainly did a bang up job with choosing a stunning vintage engagement ring) and now find ourselves planning a longer than anticipated stay in London in October. I am thrilled at that prospect because I adore London and will love spending a little more time with my sister!

Hearing her lovely lovely news reminded me of my own wedding and how excited and happy we were. I took the opportunity to go through our wedding photos to reminisce about the day again. Our fourth wedding anniversary was last week (very timely indeed) - in some respects it seems like only a few weeks ago that we got married, in others it feels like we have been through a lifetime since that wonderful day.

Every day since has been a gift. I truly believe that. Together we are so much more than the sum of our parts.

Mr K - thank you for all the joy, love, happiness and laughter you bring to my life. I love you - more than words can say.

Here's a selection of my favourite shots from our big day.






Kitty

5 comments:

Sammie said...

That's such wonderful news for your sister!!!
And how exciting that you get to spend even more time in the UK!

Julia Kukulovski said...

Congrats to your sister love your wedding dress :)

AliceHarold said...

You looked stunning on your wedding day!! And I can confirm. The man in question is most definitely lovely ;)

Sydney Shop Girl said...

Congrats to your sister!

I love your wedding photos.

SSG xxx

Z said...

I remember your wedding dress so vividly from VF - I always loved it. I am hoping that when the time comes, I will have Steven also design my dress for me. Hope you won't mind if I pick your brains for information!

Congratulations to your sister as well :)