Sunday, December 19, 2010

Someone is determined to make me spend my cash.


How on earth is anyone supposed to say no to these?

They are beautiful. Divine. Gorgeous. If it weren't for the fact that I appear to have an oversupply of leopeard print shoes (Mr Kitty's words, not mine) they would be in my shopping cart pronto. You might remember I desperately wanted some leopard Miu sandals not long ago, however I procrastinated until there were none left in my size.

For those not limited by the glut of animal print in their wardrobe, they can be found at Net-a-Porter for 379 pounds. Maybe I shouldn't procrastinate as much this time around...

In other Miu Miu news, I also discovered these this morning:



And these:



And these:


Le sigh. I think it's going to be an expensive few months...

Kitty

5 comments:

Maxabella said...

Soooooo gorgeous! Although, I am secretly pleased that I can no longer wear heels as it leaves more cash for handbags... x

TheStylishShoeGirl said...

Stop it!!!! You are a terrible influence!
Some people "think" I don't need any more "dinner" shoes, thankfully, you aren't one of them!!!
The black patents would be fab for you to wear on NYE...

Sydney Shop Girl said...

Sorry to be an echo but stop!! :-P

I've been on NAP too. The Mulberry Bayswater is calling my name. The AUD to GBP is looking good and I'm sure it's cheaper than Sydney.

SSG xxx

Sydney Shop Girl blog

Miss Kitty-Cat said...

The Mulberry Bayswater has been a fantastic investment, SSG. I highly recommend purchasing one.

Most people can use more dinner shoes Shoe Girl... However I do think I have enough for the moment. Those black patent Miu Mius are calling my name though...

And yes, Maxabella, with my knees I probably shouldn't wear shoes like that either... Doesn't stop me buying them though!

*misskitty* said...

I think Mr Kitty needs to be taught that no one can have an oversupply of leopards! hehehe. You'll be so proud that the only shoe purchase I made during my recent holiday to NYC was a pair of furry leopard print ballet flats by Coach :)