Thursday, December 2, 2010

Eat Me!


How fabulous are these tags? For those among us who love too bake their Christmas presents, these are simply wonderful. I am always looking for handy ways to wrap and "gift-tag" my baked presents, and I admit to popping a few of these into my shopping cart a little while ago... The Alice-ness of them just got me.

Rowena at Crafty Pagan does such fabulous work - all her other tags are whimsical and funny like these ones!

Check out her etsy shop - if you love vintagey style stuff, you won't be disappointed!

Kitty

4 comments:

Sydney Shop Girl said...

What cute tags!

I love the background, pages from Pride & Prejudice?

SSG xxx

Miss Kitty-Cat said...

Wuthering Heights I think! Craft Pagan has great stuff...

Not Quite Nigella said...

Fabulous tags! They loom like they belong in Alice I Wonerland! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring me on your blog! Happy Holidays!