Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sambag!

I am always on the hunt for the perfect pair of summer sandals. They are always too tall or too flat (yes really) or rub and give me blisters... I once had the perfect pair of leather slides - they weren't expensive (I seem to remember they were Sandler) and the soft leather had moulded perfectly to my feet. They mysteriously disappeared from my bag on a trip to Melbourne (I maintain they were stolen but who would want to take a pair of five year old sandals is a mystery to me).

Anyhoo...

This year I am on the search yet again. I have invested in a few pairs of Country Road flats that will see me through the Summer but I still need sandals.

A couple of weeks ago I spotted these:

They are from Sambag and are called Deborah and are made from the softest suede. No chance of rubbing there and the ankle strap is really comfy! I have worn them a few times now and they are great. OK, so I can't walk for miles in them and I still need a pair of flat sandals but they will do the trick until I find them.
Kitty

No comments: