Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The wait is over!



Waity Katy is no more! What exciting news to wake up to on a Wednesday morning!

I loved the dress - Issa - it was beautiful and flatters her stunning figure. The colour is lovely on her. I bet copies will be in chain stores before you can say boo. They seem very much in love and she seems sweet and unaffected.

I have mixed feelings about the ring though. I understand the sentiment and I think that's kind of sweet, but when you overlay the train wreck that was Charles and Diana's marriage, the ring just has bad karma for me. I adore the sapphire surrounded by diamonds - in fact I am getting a diamond and sapphire ring for Christmas myself. I swear we ordered it last week - I am not a follower!

I can't wait to see the dress, the flowers, the jewels... I might have to host a royal wedding party to celebrate!

Congratulations!

Kitty

3 comments:

Susan: My Food Obsession said...

Yes, the dress is absolutely stunning!! If only we could all look like that LOL!

Anonymous said...

I love the dress and the ring and pretty excited about the wedding too! It's great that Prince William was able to freely choose the woman he loved to marry unlike his predecessors.

Catherine said...

Thanks for your nice comment on my blog! I'm so glad you like my coat. The designer, Jae Yoon Jeong, is so talented. I wish I could buy all the pieces in his store!

- Catherine at Littlehouse of Style
http://littlehouseofstyle.blogspot.com/