Friday, February 25, 2011

The winners of Miss Kitty's fantabulous competition!

Apologies on the delay for announcing the winners of my competition. I had the wonderful magnificent idea of involving Millie (my Blue Burmese cat) in the selection process by screwing up each of your names and throwing them all and getting her to select the winners by bringing one back to me at a time. She loves playing fetch. Usually. Unfortunately she hasn't been in the mood this week so it took until last night to entice her to select the winners...

So, without any further ado, the winners are:

Glee Cards and lip balm: Sydney Shop Girl

Leopard Scarf: The Mummy

T2 Tea: Semi Expat

Grown Handcream: Ms Curious

Hot Chocolate: Louise from North Queensland

Elk Brooch: Maxabella

Congratulations ladies! If you could send your names and addresses to sian@sweetieput.com I'll get your prizes in the post!

Kitty

8 comments:

The Mummy said...

Yaaaay!!!! I am so, so excited!!! The scarf will match my new leopard-print lined wellington boots so perfectly over winter. And today is looking dreary, so far, so good news about a new scarf is perfect timing.

Go Millie! I always knew she was a special cat ;)

Thank you so much for your wonderful giveaway - I will do one myself, one day, if I have more than a few followers!

xxx

Semi Expat said...

Ooooh.... Thank you so very much - I am delighted - never won a 'giveaway' before. It's really kind of you and I will email you my address... Again, thanks Miss Kitts! XXX

Maxabella said...

Yay for me! I am a total Elk freak (I did a post on them once) so this is perfection. Thank you so much, lovely Miss KC!! x

Sydney Shop Girl said...

Oh Kitty

Thank you so much!

I am going to work on my Sue Sylvester style delivery but at least I'll have all the right words on the cards.

Have a lovely weekend!

SSG xxx

Sydney Shop Girl blog

Anonymous said...

Wow, How smart is Millie?
I'm so sick of Milo.
Not home yet, maybe tomorrow or Sunday.
Have a long but hilarious cat email for you, hope you enjoy it.
Thanks for the hot choccie - tell Millie she's a smart girlie,
Love
Lou
PS Email following.

Brasilian_Babe said...

Congratulations to all the lucky winners!!! :)

Not Quite Nigella said...

Congratulations to the winners! You both did a great job picking :)

Anonymous said...

What a pleasant surprise Miss Kitty! Thank you for your generous gift. I'm glad to hear that you're having a great time with Mr K in NZ :-D