Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Things that make me smile.

After spending the last 5 days or so being a bit cranky and feeling quite sorry for myself, I have decided to make a list of the things that make me smile to try and get me out of the doldrums.

Mr Kitty. Even though he does annoying things sometimes (like not making a decision about our accommodation for upcoming holidays), he's also been very sweet while I have been less than well. He even washed my car windows this morning so I could see out of them to drive to work. Awww.

Max. This morning we had a super long cuddle in bed and he was very purry. He's a very cool cat when he lets himself show affection.

Cheesymite. God love the stuff. I don't care what they call it - it will always be cheesymite to me.

Cups of Organic Ginger and Lemongrass T2 tea in my Limoges tea cup. The tradition and ritual of tea is something I always find very soothing. It's my birthday in 2 weeks and I hope to get a few additions to my set!

The AAMI ad on TV at the moment. I don't know why but it makes me smile every time I see it. It's just very clever.

I made a decision this morning that I am going to try and think more positively about the future. This past year has been a bit up and down for us and I am determined to try and be happier and more positive in 2010. And no-one else can do it for me - it's up to me.

Kitty x

2 comments:

missklicious said...

It's always nice to think about the things that make us happy instead of focusing on the negative when we're feeling down. Your post is a great reminder of this! Hopefully your feeling better now.

<3

Miss Kitty-Cat said...

Thanks lovely. I am feeling a LOT better now. Focusing on the positives really helps. K xx