Monday, November 10, 2014

Christmas List: What's on yours?

Every year it gets to this point in time and I am ready. Ready for Christmas. I have decided what I am going to bake, I have lists, I have ordered Christmas cards, I am ORGANISED.

This year? Well, this year... Not so much...

At the moment I am procrastishopping. Building a list of things I'd like for Christmas (which will basically be bought by me in the post Christmas sales at this point). But a girl can dream - or post suggestions on her blog for her husband... Hint Hint...

So, this is what's on my list:




A TANDA MODERN candle in Lychee and Black tea. It's just the best smell! Seriously. My gorgeous friend Alyson makes the loveliest candles, and I am so super fussy about scents. Hers are amazing. Before she launched I only used to buy Diptyque candles but hers are better. Truly.

An Alexander McQueen De Manta Clutch in Jewel Print. I already have two of these and they make the best evening bags. And this one has JEWELS on it! Winner!


Phillippa's Home Baking - filled with amazing, easy to bake recipes, this will no doubt be a well thumbed classic in my kitchen. Georgie is a keen baker (she is a top level stirrer and cake batter eater) and it's something we like to do together. I know it sounds naff, wanting to expand her baking repetoire, but there are only so many chocolate cakes a mummy can eat before she loses her mind...


Now anyone who has been reading this blog for any length of time knows of my long and abiding love of china. By that I mean porcelain, not the country (although I am a fan of dumplings... but I digress)... It's such a nana hobby but I really do love it. Now that I have completed my Limoges collection, I wanted to start collecting a new set. Determined not to rush into anything, I stumbled across the Waterford Michelle l'Huillier Embrace pattern one day and it was love at first sight. LOVE. Now I must have it, so I think I will be collecting places for each birthday and Christmas for the next few years.

What is on your Christmas list this year?

K xx


No comments: